HUB DYNO / ADVANCED FACTORY TRAINING
Come and learn with our experienced instructors!
FuelTech has been driving innovation since 2003 thanks to its renowned customer service and constant development.
One of the tools required for its innovation has been a Mainline hub-dyno, which is available for customers to develop baseline calibration and sort through combinations before spending time on the track—saving money on expensive track days.
The team at FuelTech has accommodated everything from Twin-screw blown HEMI engines, turbocharged and centrifugal supercharged monsters, and even mild-mannered street cars. Innovation and the ability to test before getting on the track is why everyone is posting #FuelTechEverywhere
FuelTech Mainline ProHub Dyno:
- Capable of measuring over 5000 wheel horsepower and over 6000 engine horsepower.
- Capable of simulating runs, leave off of 2-step limiter and do gear shifts, use nitrous, boost ramps under a pre-established elapsed time (ET) for the car.
- Full electric dyno. Can hold the engine on any RPM, can do full RPM sweeps or step by step RPM for precise tuning.
- No regular body straps required. The dyno is bolted to the car so there is no tire slip and is the safest way to test and tune a car.
- FWD or RWD only. AWD vehicles must be converted before arrival.
What do you get at FuelTech Advanced Factory Training:
- Dyno Rental (Full Day) w/ FuelTech trained employee to drive vehicle on dyno
- Dyno Rental / Training for FuelTech equipped vehicles only.
- Personalized one-on-one training based on your race program or specific requests such as:
- New install - First map setup, base map generation, configure inputs and outputs settings, harness inspection and testing
- FuelTech products operation and troubleshooting
- FuelTech ECU tuning training
- Advanced datalog analysis
- Performance analysis
- Racer mechanical parts validation and testing assistance (engine parts, transmission, power adder comparison)
- Racing industry manufacturer product development and validation
- Lunch and Drinks covered by FuelTech
- Flash drive with professional photos and videos and all the logs and maps from your dyno day
- An unique experience that nobody in the industry can offer
- Super nice and clean enviroment with lounge area
- $2,999/day during weekdays
- Payment required upon scheduling. 10% cancellation fee applies if 5 days’ notice is not given.
- In cases that require clean-up, there will be a minimum fee of $50.
- Hours of operation: 9:00am - 5:00pm EST
Comfort Inn & Suites
713 Transit Ave, Canton, GA 30114
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Canton, GA
705 Transit Ave, Canton, GA 30114
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Canton
710 Transit Ave, Canton, GA 30114
Quality Inn & Suites
138 Keith Dr, Canton, GA 30114
Motel 6 Canton GA
114 Riverpoint Pkwy, Canton, GA 30114
ATL | Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport