- Current control driver for low impedance injectors
- 4 channels
- Available in three current versions:
Peak and Hold 8A/2A
Peak and Hold 4A/1A
- Controls up to 4 injectors with impedance below 1.5 ohm
- 16 Bosch 160lb/h (1600cc) injectors (4 per channel)
- 8 Siemens low impedance injectors (2 per channel)
- 4 MSD low impedance injectors (2 per channel) (with 2 ohms impedance per injector)
Peak and Hold 2A/0.5A
- Controls up to 4 injectors with 1.5 to 3 ohms of impedance
- 8 Bosch 160lb/h (1600cc) injectors (2 per channel)
- 4 Siemens 83lb/h injectors
- 4 MSD injectors (with 2 ohms impedance per injector)
- Controls up to 4 injectors with 3 to 7 ohms of impedance
- 4 Bosch 160lb/h (1600cc) injectors
Dimensions: 115 x 90 x 33mm
To determine which Peak & Hold you need
- Grab a multi-meter and select Ohms 200
- Touch the positive and negative leads of multi-meter together to measure resistance (record this number...i.e. measured 0.3)
- Then take the positive and negative leads from multi-meter and put on each terminal of the injector. Doesn't matter the order. Record this measurement
- Take the ohms measurement from Step 3 and then subtract the number you got in Step 2 (i.e. Step 3 4.8ohms - Step 2 0.3ohms = Total 4.5ohms)
High Impedance Injectors - Above 7ohms - No Peak and Hold Boxes are needed.
Peak and Hold 2A - 3ohms to 7ohms (Bosch 160lb/hr).
Peak and Hold 4A - Below 3ohms to 1.5ohms.
Peak and Hold 8A - Below 1.5ohms (Billet Atomizer*).
All low impedance Billet Atomizer Injectors manufactured after Nov. 2012 require 8A regardless of measured resistance.
*Billet Atomizer Injectors - Anything prior to serial # C300**** should only use the 4A/1A. This only applies to injectors manufactured prior to Nov. 2012.
Contents of Packaging
- 1 Peak and Hold 8A/2A
- 1 Operation and installation guide
- 1 mounting kit (4 rubber mounts, 4 washers and 4 ¼” nuts)
- 6ft Peak and Hold unterminated harness (optional)
- 1 FuelTech black carbon fiber sticker