Our site is not fully compatible with Internet Explorer. We strongly suggest using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
3.5 Brushless Gear Pump – Signature
Shipping Cut-Off: USPS 9:30am EST / UPS 3:00pm EST
- The Pro-Series performance you expect and more:
Fuel injected engines: GAS
up to 2400 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1800 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted engines: GAS
Up to 2600 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 2000 FWHP – forced air induction
Fuel injected engines: E85
up to 1680 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1260 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted engines: E85
Up to 1820 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 1400 FWHP – forced air induction
Fuel injected engines: METHANOL
up to 840 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 630 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted engines: METHANOL
Up to 910 FWHP – naturally aspirated
Up to 700 FWHP – forced air induction
- Lighter than the traditional Pro-Series pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
EFI Rated flow of 1,250 lbs./hr. @ 40 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,350 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts