Our site is not fully compatible with Internet Explorer. We strongly suggest using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
Time Based Output
👉 ANY POWERFT ECU
👉 DAVIS DRIVESHAFT SENSOR & COLLAR
👉 HALL EFFECT RPM SPEED SENSOR
1. Open FTManager Software, go to Map Options and enable Time Based Output.
2. Next, in the Quick Access Panel under Drag Race Features, find Time Based Output.
3. Choose the time you want the output to turn on.
4. Select if the output will just be turned on or if it will be pulsed.
5. Check this box if you want a minimum RPM to trigger and program that RPM into the software.
6. Check this box if you want a minimum TPS requirement and program what minimum TPS percentage you need.
7. Next, you can select if you want a minimum driveshaft speed and program what RPM you need.
8. You can also choose a minimum vehicle reference speed required.
9 . Finally, program how you want the output to function: 0v or 12v.
Also in Articles
Be sure to keep an eye on John Quick when Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings season kicks off this fall on Discovery Channel as he will be taking on some of the most notorious big tire cars in search of the fame and fortune that goes with winning at No Prep Kings.
It isn’t often that a 2.0L Honda K-series is bolted to the dyno at FuelTech USA and it definitely isn’t a frequent occurrence that the same 4-cylinder engine belts out an insane 1,106 WHP with relative ease
They say timing is everything and that is certainly holding true for Anderson Dick and the FuelTech team as everything is starting to come together with their C8 Corvette project vehicle.