May 11, 2020
1. Open FTManager Software, go to Map Options and enable Time Based Output.
2. Next, in the Quick Access Panel under Drag Race Features, find Time Based Output.
3. Choose the time you want the output to turn on.
4. Select if the output will just be turned on or if it will be pulsed.
5. Check this box if you want a minimum RPM to trigger and program that RPM into the software.
6. Check this box if you want a minimum TPS requirement and program what minimum TPS percentage you need.
7. Next, you can select if you want a minimum driveshaft speed and program what RPM you need.
8. You can also choose a minimum vehicle reference speed required.
9 . Finally, program how you want the output to function: 0v or 12v.
June 21, 2022
June 16, 2022
April 22, 2022