A FT600 is FuelTech’s most advanced engine control and monitoring system. It is an ECU, dashboard, data acquisition and power management system.
FuelTech FT600 is the perfect association between the ECU and the dashboard, making it the world’s most complete solution presenting both features combined. The FT600 has a new and exclusive extremely high quality aluminum shell, which is also waterproof. Its design includes an upper flap that reduces glare and houses 10 LED lights that are color and intensity adjustable, suitable for progressive shift light. There are also 4 more LED lights on the side of the ECU that are adjustable for diagnose, alerts and current status of any sensor. The product presents an anti-glare TFT touchscreen display. It embodies a redesigned dashboard exclusively developed to grant the driver an easier viewing experience. The screen enables map adjustments directly on the ECU, without the need to use a parallel computer.
The FT600 is able to manage sequential injection and ignition on engines from 1 up to 12 cylinders (or up to 4 rotors). It comes with an option for simplified maps that allow making the initial adjustments easier or 3D maps for extremely fine applications. The new ECU presents individual cylinder injection and ignition trim and exclusive features that help on the first engine start. Containing an advanced and efficient closed loop fuel control, the FT600 translates all safety the engine requires.
Developed on the Power FT platform, already praised for the FT500, the FT600 presents new features such as the new SUPERSEAL automotive connectors that add up to 68 pins (20 sensor inputs e 32 outputs), accelerometer and gyroscope, 2 CAN doors, and the GearController. The last feature enables the direct connection with the strain gauge sensor on the shifter, bringing new possibilities for more efficient engine gearshift cuts.
The FT600 also presents a pack of beloved racing functions used in Brazil and in the world, such as time based launch features, the BoostController, Pro-Nitrous packaged and an advanced internal datalogger, also used to assist with all the different vehicle’s details.
The FT600 uses the same FTManager software, with all resources and existing functions. It is also compatible with all existing features and FT500 maps. You can open, edit and save maps through an interactive interface that is easy to use.
*** $2,790.00 - FT600 w/o harness
*** $3,189.00 - FT600 w/ 10ft unterminated harness
Product intended for off road race-only, ground vehicle use only. FuelTech is not responsible for any misuse of these products. Check with your local authorities regarding highway laws in your area.
• Otto cycle engine control for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 cylinders;
• Wankel engine control (rotary) for 2, 3 and 4 rotors;
• Full sequential ignition control, semi-sequential and multipoint control;
• Ignition control through trigger wheel or distributor;
• Full sequential ignition or wasted spark;
• Closed loop injection through oxygen sensor (wide band lambda sensor)1;
• SUPERSEAL automotive connectors;
• Electronic throttle body Control (Drive-By-Wire);
• Ignition timing and actuator based Idle control
(throttle body, step motor, or PWM valve);
• Real-time adjustable maps on the screen and on the FTManager software.
• Differential input for RPM signal;
• Differential input for cam sync signal;
• 20 input channels which are completely adjustable – digital and analogic
(temperature, pressure, speed and position sensors, TPS, external MAP, buttons, keys, etc.);
• 2 inputs with a high gain preamplifier usually used with a ;
strain gage sensor
• Adjustable sensor reading scale;
• Speed sensor and integrated gyroscope;
• Internal MAP sensor of 7 bar (1 bar vacuum and 6 bar positive pressure);
• 1 USB port for computer and FuelTech software connection;
• 2 CAN ports for FuelTech FTCAN 2.0 or FTCAN 1.0 (communication with FuelTech WB-O2 Nano, FuelTech EGT-8 CAN,
Racepak IQ3, VNET, AiM, etc).
• 32 general-purpose outputs: (all of which can be used for general accessories as fuel pump,
thermatic fans, valves, injectors, solenoids, etc.)
• 16 open collector outputs: recommended for high impedance injectors (up to 4 injectors per output) –
it is possible to set up to 32 injectors using external FuelTech Peak and Hold ECU;
• 8 open collector outputs with a 5V current source of: recommended for ignition control;
• 8 PUSH-PULL or HALF BRIDGE outputs: suitable for ignition, step motor control,
electronic throttle body and to activate loads by 12V instead of ground.
Dashboard/ on-board computer
• Screen dashboard which displays different sizes and styles to be used with
any existing equipment or sensor;
• Upper tab with 10 LED lights, colored RGB and adjustable progressive shift light;
• 4 RGB LED side lights which can be triggered by 3 different combined settings;
• Diagnosis dashboard with real-time information of all inputs, outputs, CAN and Status Events.
• Full sequential injection for up to 24 outputs;
• Closed loop fuel control through O2 sensor (wide band sensor) 1;
• 2 injection banks (Bank A and bank B);
• Primary map though MAP, TPS or RPM;
• Advanced 3D primary map with up to 32x32 cells (completely adjustable map index and size);
• Simplified 2D map with up to 1x32 cells by MAP or TPS and RPM compensation of up to 1x32 cells
(completely adjustable map index and size);
• Injection time resolution of 0,001ms;
• Acceleration fuel enrichment and decay adjustment;
• Individual cylinder trim setting by MAP or RPM
• Injector compensation through:
• Engine temperature;
• Air temperature;
• Battery tension (individual per bank);
• TPS or MAP;
• Starting engine map with the engine temperature;
• Prime pulse table;
• Post start enrichment;
• Gear based fuel compensation;
• Gear shift fuel compensation;
• Fuel injection angle table;
• Injectors deadtime compensation by battery voltage.
1 An external wide band lambda sensor conditioner is required – FuelTech WB-O2 Nano, Alcohol-O2, WBO2 Datalogger, etc.);
• Sequential ignition for up to 12 cylinders;
• Main map by MAP, TPS or RPM;
• Advanced 3D primary map with up to 32x32 cells (completely
adjustable map index and size);
• Simplified 2D map with up to 1x32 cells per MAP or TPS and RPM compensation of up to 1x32 cells
(completely adjustable map index and size);
• Injection angle resolution of 0,01°;
• Individual cylinder injection settings;
• Ignition timing compensation by air temperature;
• Ignition timing compensation by engine temperature;
• Gear based timing compensation;
• Gear shift timing compensation.
• Multiple session recording (files) logs up to 256 channels;
• Simplified mode with sample rate of 25, 50, 100 or 200Hz;
• Advanced mode allows individual settings for the sample rate with 1, 5, 25, 50, 100 or 200Hz;
• Automatic activation by RPM, through the screen or by external button;
• Data storage for up to 2h50min (24 channels at 25Hz);
• FTManager Datalogger Software for viewing and comparing logs.
Drag Racing Features
• Burnout mode, 2-step, 3-step;
• Ignition timing map for drag Racing features;
• 2-step activation by speed, boost, MAP or clutch position;
• Time based RPM limiter by timing retard or ignition cut;
• Time based wheel speed or driveshaft RPM control with timing retard or ignition cut;
• Time-based ignition timing compensation;
• Time-based fuel compensation;
• Pro-Nitrous setting for up to 6 stages, with activation control, fuel enrichment and ignition timing maps;
• Gear shift output;
• Time based output;
• Line lock brake output;
• Staging control;
• Wheelie Control.
• Integrated GearController : ignition cut for clutchless gear shiftings using a strain gage sensor
on the shifter;
• Integrated BoostController: wastegate valve pressure control;
• Idle speed control by timing, step motor, PWM valve or electronic throttle body;
• Deceleration fuel cutoff;
• Control of up to two thermatic fans through engine temperature or air conditioning;
• Air conditioning control;
• Fuel pump control – with 6s prime;
• Variable Valve Timing (VTEC) control;
• Progressive nitrous control with fuel enrichment and timing retard;
• Generic duty cycle – PWM control;
• Boost activated output;
• Different options for gear detection: RPM drop, analogic sensor, pulse, speed and gear ratio, by gear shift output or GearController.
Protection and Alerts
• RPM limiter by fuel or ignition cut;
• Shift light with sound and dashboard alert and/or external shift light;
• Configurable safe mode options (RPM limit or engine shutoff):
• High or low exhaust gas temperature (EGT), O2 closed loop limit, over boost, over rev,
engine temperature, duty cycle, oil pressure,
fuel pressure and differential fuel pressure.
• Display brightness adjustment;
• LED lights brightness adjustment;
• Night and day mode selection by external switch and through the menu;
• Buzzer intensity adjustment for the interface and sound alerts;
• Memory for saving up to 5 different maps;
• User and tuner protection password;
• PC communication through mini USB cable;
• Operation temperature: from -4 F to +158 F.
• Product FT600 EFI: 5.86 x 3.7 x 2.42 in
• FT600 packaging: 12.2 x 8.86 x 3.33 in
• Shipping box: 13 x 9.45 x 5.9 in
• Product FT600 EFI: 20.74 oz
• FT600 EFI packaging without harness: 61.44 oz
• FT600 EFI packaging with a 10 ft harness: 117.25 oz
• Shipping Weight “FT600 without harness”: 71.85 oz
• Shipping Weight “FT600 with a 10 ft harness”: 127.7 oz
• Product Weight “FT600 10 ft harness”: 55.8 oz
Contents of packaging
• 1 FT600 EFI;
• 1 10ft electrical harness for installation (optional);
• 1 operation and installation guide;
• 1 mounting kit (4 rubber mounts, 4 washers and 4 ¼” nuts);
• 1 protection cover for the FT600 ECU;
• 1 FuelTech FT600 exclusive badge;
• 1 USB flash drive (containing the FTManager softwares and guides);
• 1 mini USB cable;
• 1 promotional kit (including a pen, a keychain and a sticker kit).
• 1 year