Our site is not fully compatible with Internet Explorer. We strongly suggest using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
Time Based Test Features
1. OPEN THE FTMANAGER SOFTWARE AND OPEN YOUR CURRENT TUNE FILE
👉 ANY POWERFT ECU
👉 SWITCH PANEL CONTROLLER
👉 STAGING / BRAKE CONTROL SOLID STATE RELAY
👉 NITROUS SOLID STATE RELAY
2. NEXT, IN THE QUICK ACCESS PANEL UNDER DIAGNOSTIC PANEL, GO TO TEST TIME BASED FEATURES.
3. CLICK ENABLE
4. ONCE ENABLED, SELECT THE ENGINE RPM, TPS, MAP AND TEMPERATURES YOU WANT THE ECU TO STIMULATE
5. MAKE SURE TO TURN ON ANY ARM SWITCHES FOR NITROUS, ETC.
6. PRESS AND HOLD YOUR 2 STEP BUTTON AND THE TEST WILL BEGIN. YOU WILL SEE THE GREEN TIMER START COUNTING UP, THIS FEATURE WILL RUN ALL TIME BASED OUTPUTS AS IF THE CAR WERE GOING DOWN THE TRACK
Also in Articles
It is Official—the FuelTech C8 Corvette is the first to eclipse the 8-second zone!
Be sure to keep an eye on John Quick when Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings season kicks off this fall on Discovery Channel as he will be taking on some of the most notorious big tire cars in search of the fame and fortune that goes with winning at No Prep Kings.
It isn’t often that a 2.0L Honda K-series is bolted to the dyno at FuelTech USA and it definitely isn’t a frequent occurrence that the same 4-cylinder engine belts out an insane 1,106 WHP with relative ease