March 30, 2020
PRODUCTS YOU WILL NEED:
1. Wire the relay like below.
2. Open the FTMANAGER software and go to Map Options to enable Staging Control.
3. Next, find drag racing features in the quick access panel and click Staging Control / Transbrake, select your button activation mode and output activation mode.
4. Now go to your Inputs Screen and select the inputs you want to use for your Transbrake / 2-step button and your staging button.
5. Go to your Outputs Screen and assign your transbrake output to the output you wired your staging control rely to.
6. Once this is all configured, you can go back to the staging control feature and adjust your Staging Intensity and Frequency to make the car stage smoothly when the staging button is pressed.
* Each car and transmission is different. However using the values 20% and 15 HZ is a good starting point to work from.
October 09, 2020