April 29, 2020
👉 Any POWERFT ECU
HOW IT WORKS
1. Open the FTMANAGER software, go to inputs and configure your multifunction button and your 2-step button.
2. Next, go to Map Options and enable Brake Line Lock Control, Staging Control and Wastegate Boost Control.
3. Once you have those selected, click on Brake Line Lock Control under Drag Race Features and select Activation by Multifunction Button.
4. Next, go to your outputs and configure your Line Lock Output.
5. Once you've done that, click on Wastegate Boost Control under Other Functions and set up your Boost + Scramble Button Increase.