Our site is not fully compatible with Internet Explorer. We strongly suggest using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
👉 Any POWERFT ECU
👉 PS-150 Pressure Sensor
👉 Staging / Brake Control Solid State Relay
👉 Sealed Relay Holder
👉 Boost Controller Dual Valve Kit
HOW IT WORKS
- When the ECU reads wheel speed 0 MPH and driveshaft at 0 RPM, the multifunction button will acts as line lock button.
- When the ECU is in 2-step, the multifunction button will act as the staging button.
- Under all other conditions, the multifunction button will act as the boost + (scramble) button when using the wastegate boost control feature.
1. Open the FTMANAGER software, go to inputs and configure your multifunction button and your 2-step button.
2. Next, go to Map Options and enable Brake Line Lock Control, Staging Control and Wastegate Boost Control.
3. Once you have those selected, click on Brake Line Lock Control under Drag Race Features and select Activation by Multifunction Button.
4. Next, go to your outputs and configure your Line Lock Output.
5. Once you've done that, click on Wastegate Boost Control under Other Functions and set up your Boost + Scramble Button Increase.
Also in Articles
It is Official—the FuelTech C8 Corvette is the first to eclipse the 8-second zone!
Be sure to keep an eye on John Quick when Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings season kicks off this fall on Discovery Channel as he will be taking on some of the most notorious big tire cars in search of the fame and fortune that goes with winning at No Prep Kings.
It isn’t often that a 2.0L Honda K-series is bolted to the dyno at FuelTech USA and it definitely isn’t a frequent occurrence that the same 4-cylinder engine belts out an insane 1,106 WHP with relative ease