Our site is not fully compatible with Internet Explorer. We strongly suggest using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
How to update your PowerFT ECU
1. Go to our website www.fueltech.net.
2. Go to the support tab and click software.
3. Click 👉 FT600/FT550/FT500/FT500LITE/FT450 - FTManager
4. After you download the most recent version it will open the FT Manager Software.
5. Connect your ECU to your Laptop.
6. Click TOOLS.
7. Next, click the blue button labelled ECU Updater.
8. Make sure your Laptop has full battery and the charger connected.
9. You will get this pop up in the middle of your screen where you can click UPDATE.
10. Let the update finish and enjoy all the new features from the newest FT Manager version!
Also in Articles
One of the unique advantages of being a FuelTech customer is access to its in-house Mainline Hub Dyno and the unrivaled technical support that FuelTech has become known to provide.
The X275 category is highly competitive and it requires a lot of testing and tuning to ensure the combination is running in tip-top shape.
FuelTech is proud to announce it has become the series sponsor of the prestigious NHRA Pro Mod Drag Racing Series for the remainder of the 2022 racing season.