Our site is not fully compatible with Internet Explorer. We strongly suggest using Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge.
How to update your PowerFT ECU
1. Go to our website www.fueltech.net.
2. Go to the support tab and click software.
3. Click 👉 FT600/FT550/FT500/FT500LITE/FT450 - FTManager
4. After you download the most recent version it will open the FT Manager Software.
5. Connect your ECU to your Laptop.
6. Click TOOLS.
7. Next, click the blue button labelled ECU Updater.
8. Make sure your Laptop has full battery and the charger connected.
9. You will get this pop up in the middle of your screen where you can click UPDATE.
10. Let the update finish and enjoy all the new features from the newest FT Manager version!
Also in Articles
Be sure to keep an eye on John Quick when Street Outlaws: No Prep Kings season kicks off this fall on Discovery Channel as he will be taking on some of the most notorious big tire cars in search of the fame and fortune that goes with winning at No Prep Kings.
It isn’t often that a 2.0L Honda K-series is bolted to the dyno at FuelTech USA and it definitely isn’t a frequent occurrence that the same 4-cylinder engine belts out an insane 1,106 WHP with relative ease
They say timing is everything and that is certainly holding true for Anderson Dick and the FuelTech team as everything is starting to come together with their C8 Corvette project vehicle.